Saturday 5 March 2011

Return of the Blog

Its been such a busy year, I almost forgot the blog but am determined to breath life back into it now. Though the blog is called tweed jacket , our clothing interests are now much wider so I shall be providing info on other sublime cloths we have been playing with.
As the warmer months approach , even the most steadfast of us struggle to wear true tweed in sweltering heat.
Equestrian clothing is also important to us so there will be news on that front too.
So few of us are standard sizes, that is where affordable made to measure, produced by ENGLISH tailors comes into its own. This is the place to learn more.
I shall also be adding some delightful vintage illustrations and articles for your entertainment. Submissions will also be gratefully received for inclusion.

I cannot count the number of times I have been told over the last year that 'Tweed is back in fashion'. From our perspective.....it always has been and always will?

No comments: